Favorite Pastime - Resting!

Favorite Pastime - Resting!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cool Running in November

Hello Barefooters!
Another great week barefooting.  Even though it's getting cooler I still haven't had to resort to putting back on the Vibrams...still wearing just my "birthday feet!"  This past week I actually had four sessions:  6 miles on Monday, 3.1 miles on Wednesday, 4.3 miles on Friday, and another 3.1 miles on Saturday.  It was nice to do a Fri-Sat back-to-back and the feet still felt great even with the short recovery time.  The blisters from a couple weeks ago haven't returned.  I've been spending more time concentrating on the soft landing and I think that has really helped.  Hoping the cold weather continues to stay away...I like the 30s and 40s!  Okay, short post this week.  Everyone enjoy your Tryptophan this week and get in a good barefoot run after the turkey.
Happy Thanksgiving!
BF Dan
Barefoot Miles for the Week = 16.4 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment