Favorite Pastime - Resting!

Favorite Pastime - Resting!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

My first 3 miler!!

I feel blessed!  Today was my first 3 miler.  Actually went out for a 2.5 but the weather was great (52 degrees and sunny) so I went for 3.  The mini blisters which started on last two runs this week didn't seem to bother me so I'm hoping my form is getting a little better.  I'm still icing for about 3 minutes afterward which has been a real help.  I took the girls to the farmers market in Noblesville and walked around barefoot to see Mom's both and get Sarah a feather in her hair (11th birthday is tomorrow!).  Later all 5 of us walked the 1.7 mile gravel loop at MacGregor Park, although I threw on my Vibram's since I already had my mileage done for the day.  Megan ran/walked with me in her socks again -- she's becoming quite the barefooter herself.  My feet feel great, with just a slight ache on inside of my right ankle.  -- Total barefoot miles for week:  8

No comments:

Post a Comment